How does it work?
- You schedule the health fair to be done for your employees at least 6 weeks in advance, preferably 12, but we will accommodate what works best for you.
- Our skilled health fair set up team then takes over. We coordinate with you the right time and the right space on your premises. We work out the exact right mix of medical and non-medical health professionals to come and educate and enlighten your employees based on your company culture.
- Our fairs don’t cut across your busy work day. We deliver them over an extended lunch break so there’s as little production time lost as possible. In some cases, we can coordinate lunch for your employees.
- Overall, we create a festive, easy-to-approach and learn atmosphere. You can relax and watch as your employees go through
- We provide the promotional material for you to use in advance to notify your employees of their upcoming “Staff Appreciation Day” sponsored by your Human Resources Department.
- We always provide a raffle with numerous door prizes for your employees such as a bath-set gift bag, hand-held body massager, movie tickets, etc.
- Most importantly, we provide an experienced, professional Health Fair Coordinator who arrives prior to the event to place the table cloths, raffle set-up & balloons as well as greet and settle the exhibitors to make sure everything runs smoothly, so you don’t have to.
- After the fair is over, we provide photos and a “thank you” for having us as part of your team.
- You get the pat on the back you deserve for bringing our valuable service to your employees!
Information is the key to optimal health
With New York Health and Wellness Fairs, your Health Fair will include booklets and pamphlets as well as consultations with the doctors present. Beyond that, we have tests that can detect physical problems in their early stages, and our health care professionals provide immediate results and explanations on-site.
Together, New York Health and Wellness Fairs with your company, can raise awareness on health issues of universal concern, and minimize your company’s health care concerns as we have with countless organizations.
Health Professional Services:
(based on local availability)
Martial Arts/Self Defense
Physical Personal/business Coach
Sports [scuba or endurance]
Therapeutic Essential Oils
(some are pay per service)
Back and postural
Health Risk Assessment
Inebriation Simulation Goggle (Alcohol Awareness)
Skin Cancer Screening
American Diabetes Association
American Heart Association
American Lung Association
Police Dept. Safety Info
Organ Donation Network
Our promotional items are redesigned every year for a new look for your annual Health Fairs.